Speaking In Front Of An Audience Can Be Difficult...But It Doesn't Have To Be!
Master your message at the microphone, communicate confidently, develop your signature story, and empower the world with your words by using the same strategies that I incorporated on international stages and media platforms such as BET, CBS, NBC, TEDx, The Steve Harvey TV Show, and at Bishop T.D. Jakes' MegaFest to more than 100,000 attendees.
Let me show you how to sharpen your skill set to shine as a speaker!
Hey, I'm Dr. Eddie!
International Speaker, Best-Selling Author, and Conference Host
If you desire to empower people, share your story, and "wow" your audience, I can help you do that.
I decided to share my story of overcoming stage four cancer and doors of opportunity to speak have opened all over the world.
Those same doors can open for you too and I want to show you how to do that.
People ask me all the time, “How did you get the opportunity to share on BET, CBS, NBC, the Steve Harvey show, at churches, colleges, conferences, and on a stage in front of thousands at MegaFest?”
They also want to know how to overcome stage fright, “wow” the audience, speak confidently, and what is the system/structure to not only get those opportunities but to be invited back.
I want to share with you all of the successful speaker strategies that I wish someone would have told me.
Can I be transparent? I didn't always have my message mastered at the microphone and I made critical mistakes on the speaking circuit.
However, I got it right before I stepped on the stage at BET, CBS, NBC, The Steve Harvey TV Show, Bishop TD Jakes' MegaFest, and TEDx to name a few.
Through trial and error, I learned how to perfect my craft. Those losses became life lessons to show you what not to do, so you can communicate with confidence and clarity.
In this digital training course, I will teach you strategic steps to overcome stage fright, develop and pinpoint the purpose of your story, "wow" your audience, secure paid speaking engagements, open new doors of opportunity, and much more.
As a successful speaker and author of 16 best-selling books, I have been able to:
- Speak on national and international stages
- Create a literacy and mentoring program for underserved boys in urban communities
- Build a successful social media presence which reaches more than 150,000 people a day
- Develop an empowerment conference which includes attendees from 24 states and 13 countries
- Itinerant international speaker since 2004
- Share my story on major media outlets
The truth is, speaking in front of an audience is hard but my success speaker strategies will make it easier for you.
I'm sure you've asked the questions: Where do I start? What will I speak about? What if I get nervous? How do I overcome stage fright? Who will want to hear me speak? How do I get people/organizations to book me as a speaker?
Are you fearful of sharing your message? Do you know your signature story? Are you struggling with structuring your speech? Is communicating your message confidently a challenge? Answering these relevant questions is essential or you will go in circles and make more mistakes than progress.
Whether you’re on Zoom or in the classroom, interviewing for a job, facilitating a seminar, teaching as a Professor, Pastor, or on any platform...you need the requisite skills to communicate concisely, confidently and with clarity.
Thankfully, I have a solution for you
and my successful speaker strategies
will empower you to shine as a speaker!
The images above are just a few of the places my words have taken me around the world. Not bad for a skinny, shy kid growing up who turned his struggle to overcome stage four cancer into success…as many doors have opened to speak and share my story.
As you can see, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to mastering your message at the microphone and I want to teach and train you how to do the same.
This 4.5 Hour Digital Training, Includes everything You Need to Master Your Message at the Microphone.
Here's What You Will Learn:
1. Facing the Fear Factor - Stage fright is the #1 fear beyond planes, heights, and reptiles. I'll teach you how to forsake the familiar and get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
2. Pinpoint the Purpose of Your Story - We will discuss who you’re called to impact and select your target audience.
3. Develop Your Signature Story - Do you have a unique story that people need to hear? You will learn how to structure and bring clarity to "wow" your audience.
4. Secure Paid Speaking Engagements - Create your exclusive speaker rate sheet, book speaking engagements (conferences, workshops, seminars) and leverage networking to create connections with the media.
- How to cultivate confidence when delivering your speech
- How to keep your audience interested in your presentation
- How to craft, deliver, and structure your signature story
- How to overcome the fear of speaking in front of a crowd
- How to choose an interesting topic that matches your audience’s needs
- How to overcome pre-judging yourself
- How to get your point across in the allotted time frame
- How to secure media features on TV, radio shows, podcasts, news/magazine articles
© Copyright by Eddie Connor Enterprises. All Rights Reserved.
Successful Speaker Strategies is a compilation of suggested resources for speakers.
All products and services sponsored by Eddie Connor Enterprises are non-refundable
upon purchase and cannot be transferred in any way.
There are no exchanges and items cannot be resold to any other party.